A French language institute in the Alps
- More than 20 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language.
- IFALPES is relatively small and the contacts are genuine. Our teaching methods are adapted to an individualized and rapid progression.
- Ifalpes is a 15 minute walk from the town centre. The school shares a building with the French students of the IPAC School of Management.
- Every month between 170 and 200 students of all ages come from 50 different countries to learn French.
General French Courses:
1) Semi- intense Course:
- 12 hours per week of general French language
- Minimum 11 weeks
- Emphasis on oral communication
Students work on improving their grammar and vocabulary as well as written and oral comprehension. An emphasis is made on communicating in French.
They will also study French culture and will take part in varied activities during their lessons: wine and cheese tasting, visits to local markets etc. Read More
2) General French – Intensive course
- 20 hours per week of general French language
- Minimum 1 week
- Emphasis on oral communication. Read More
3) General French – Super-intensive
- 30 hours per week of General French language
- Minimum 1 week
- Emphasis on oral communication Read More
The IFALPES accommodation service will find the most suitable type of housing to match your choice.
- shared apartments,
- or dormitories
They are located in the town centre or in the town outskirts. From the school, they are accessible by bus, bicycle or on foot.
Agency fees for reserving your accommodation
If you are staying for one month or less: 40€. If you are staying for more than one month: 70€
A deposit of 200€ is necessary in order to reserve your accommodation.
The agency fees will be deducted from your deposit and the amount that is left (160€ or 130€) will be deducted from your first month’s rent.